With the corona virus continuing to modify itself, so too must we update the protocols established last summer. (New additions in italics and bold,) These take effect immediately. The most important of these is requiring a booster shot to attend dances. You should aim to have had your booster shot by January 18 if you want to attend when dancing resumes (hopefully) on Feb 01.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All dancers/guests must provide proof of full vaccination with the second shot AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to dancing for the 2 dose Moderna and Pfizer vaccines or for the one shot for Johnson & Johnson, and an additional booster shot.
- All dancers/guests must sign the Covid liability waiver prior to dancing/interacting with others. The waiver provides contact info for the purposes of contact tracing should it be necessary.
- Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES SQUARES events while indoors. Extra masks will be provided in case you forgot yours. Double masking is suggested, but make your own decision.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing is required between tips. Sanitizer will be provided. Gloves are optional; bring your own.
- Communal snacks WILL NOT be provided. Bring your own water/drink/snacks. Sharing is discouraged, but make your own decision. When eating or drinking, please maintain a social distance of six feet.
- Please maintain social distancing as you socialize between tips as this will reduce risk of exposure. Chairs should be spaced further apart. / If you are feeling ill, with ANY of the common Covid symptoms – fever, headache, body aches, sinus issues, loss of taste/smell) – please do not attend as you may infect others even if they are fully vaccinated. A link to the CDC website provides more detailed information about symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- In the case that someone tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a TIMES SQUARES event, that person should immediately notify any board member. A board member will contact those in attendance, by voice and email, and recommend they get tested and quarantine according to current CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1227-isolation-quarantine-guidance.html
WAIVER OF LIABILITY & PROOF OF VACCINATION
All attendees, whether dancers or guests, must sign a waiver of liability and provide proof of vaccination (including booster) before entering the dance space. You can do both of these tasks easily online by clicking this form: https://form.jotform.com/212317288877164