- This event has passed.
Club Night “Recharge > Regroup > Return to PS.3”
Tuesday September 14, 2021 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
At long last, we will return to our beloved dance venue, PS.3. Have you been counting the days since we were last there on March 10, 2020? Yes, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to plague the world, but with intentional precautions we can resume our activity safely indoors.
Tom Miller will be calling remotely through a Zoom link, and we will be using our new sound system.
Doors open at 6:30pm, and dancing will start at 7:00pm. Mainstream and Plus, with Advanced star tips based on who shows up. Don’t be worried about being a bit rusty. Just have a good time.
This is a free event! Of course, donations will be accepted.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All dancers/guests must provide proof of full vaccination with the second shot AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to dance for the 2 dose Moderna and Pfizer vaccines or for the one shot for Johnson & Johnson.
- All dancer/guests must sign the Covid liability waiver prior to dancing/interacting with others.
- All dancers/guests must sign in providing contact info for the purposes of contact tracing should it be necessary.
- Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES while indoors. Extra masks will be provided in case you forgot yours.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing is required between tips. Sanitizer will be provided. Gloves are optional; bring your own.
- Communal snacks WILL NOT be provided. Bring your own water/drink/snacks. Sharing is discouraged, but make your own decision.
- Please maintain social distancing as you socialize between tips as this will reduce risk of exposure.
- If you are feeling ill, with ANY of the common Covid symptoms – fever, headache, body aches, sinus issues, loss of taste/smell) – please do not attend as you may infect others even if they are fully vaccinated. A link to the CDC website provides more detailed information about symptoms https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
WAIVER OF LIABILITY & PROOF OF VACCINATION
All attendees, whether dancers or guests, must sign a waiver of liability and provide proof of vaccination before entering the dance space. You can do both of these tasks easily online by clicking this form: https://form.jotform.com/212317288877164
You may also view and print a PDF version of the waiver and bring it with you to the dance, along with your proof of vaccination..