- This event has passed.
Club Night with Barry Clasper via zoom
Tuesday August 2 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All dancers/guests must provide proof of full vaccination with the second shot AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to dancing for the 2 dose Moderna and Pfizer vaccines or for the one shot for Johnson & Johnson, and an additional booster shot.
- All dancers/guests must sign the Covid liability waiver prior to dancing/interacting with others. The waiver provides contact info for the purposes of contact tracing should it be necessary.
- Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES SQUARES events while indoors. Extra masks will be provided in case you forgot yours. Double masking is suggested, but make your own decision.
- Frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing is required between tips. Sanitizer will be provided. Gloves are optional; bring your own.
- Communal snacks WILL NOT be provided. Bring your own water/drink/snacks. Sharing is discouraged, but make your own decision. When eating or drinking, please maintain a social distance of six feet.
- Please maintain social distancing as you socialize between tips as this will reduce risk of exposure. Chairs should be spaced further apart. / If you are feeling ill, with ANY of the common Covid symptoms – fever, headache, body aches, sinus issues, loss of taste/smell) – please do not attend as you may infect others even if they are fully vaccinated. A link to the CDC website provides more detailed information about symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- In the case that someone tests positive for COVID-19 after attending a TIMES SQUARES event, that person should immediately notify any board member. A board member will contact those in attendance, by voice and email, and recommend they get tested and quarantine according to current CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1227-isolation-quarantine-guidance.html