- This event has passed.
Mainstream Blast Weekend
Friday October 18 at 6:30 pm – Sunday October 20 at 6:00 pm
Begin your adventure in square dancing with our immersive three day weekend. You’ll be taught the complete Mainstream level of square dancing. Instructor Dane Bragg will guide you from Alamo Style to Zoom.
Dress for comfort. Loose, casual clothes and shoes or sneakers. Some people prefer leather soled shoes to make twirling and swinging easier, but it’s entirely optional. Square dancing is a good aerobic workout, and you may work up a sweat.
- Friday Oct 18 : 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Saturday Oct 19 : 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday Oct 19 : 1:00pm – 2:00pm lunch break (food provided)
- Saturday Oct 19 : 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Sunday Oct 20 : 3:00 – 6:00pm
- $100 for New Dancers
- $60 for Returning Dancers